Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sponsored Art: Juliana's 1st Birthday Cake

Honey, my colleague, ordered cake and cupcakes for her little princess' first birthday.  She was kind enough to order in advance that I had more than enough time to prepare for it.  However, something unexpected sadly happened.  Little Juliana got sick, she was confined in the hospital on her birthday. :(

mickey mouse clubhouse cake

The huge party was cancelled, so Honey asked me to continue making just the cake only.  She opted for a simpler design since they will only let Juliana blow the cake in the hospital.

mickey mouse clubhouse cake

The toy toppers were given to me ahead of time so it was very easy for me to conceptualize the design.  Since I have already made several mickey mouse design supposedly for cupcakes, I just incorporated it around the cake.

mickey mouse clubhouse cake

I'm glad Honey liked the taste of the cake.. I guess I have finally found my ideal chocolate cake. :)




2 comments:

  1. thanks! sarap talaga ng cake, promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Honey! I'm sorry di ko na nagawa yung para sa actual cake ni Juliana naging busy na ako sa wedding ng brother ko. hopefully next time ulit! :)

    ReplyDelete